Sunday, December 19, 2010

NOT JUST ANOTHER NEW YEAR.............

Dear Dad
Loads of love!!!!!!!


The year 2010 has been one of the most prolific year of my life. The reason
behind which I am not sure about. I started the year in the same way I had started all the previous years of my life. But somewhere along the way, this year has proved to be a life defining year for me. My decision 3 years back to opt for a hotel management degree instead of an engineering one felt to be the most unwise and ridiculous decisions I would ever take. But then, when you are in the line of fire you got to shoot(coz if u don't you'll be shot down ..hehe). So, I decided to shoot and luckily I have been able to shoot a few good shots till now. I started the year as a student( depends if you call IHM grad student STUDENT...lol) and now 7 months after college I appear to be a professional. The fact that a metamorphosis from a student to a professional is not easy is well known. All fancy stuff like sincerity integrity, hard work, incorruptibility, empathy, compassion, etc etc....you learned in school are put to test and more often than not, you have to make use of another fancy word to put to rest all debate going on in your brain....that word my friends is..........COMPROMISE. So my mantra for the upcoming new year to be healthy and successful for you is based on this word only.....COMPROMISE.

Do a lot of it and you are fine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


- Sunny Gusain
          

No comments: