Thursday, December 23, 2010

Growing up -S.G.R.R Public School, Kalidas Road

Dear SGRR

I have no idea why on earth I would have the title of my latest post on my School's name. So, the truth is I was just missing school days. Behind my current cheerful disposition is hiding away a deep regret of growing up. Growing up has rather got much deeper implications then I had previously thought. Growing up into teenage years and then to adulthood is filled with feelings which look good in the retrospect. Nobody wants to be in school when in school but the moment you throw them out of school they just can't stop thinking about school days. Sounds funny?? It is!!
Those carefree days would definitely not come back but human miseries will accentuate your pain of growing up. Straight out of college and BANG!!!!!!!!!!!! You get hit with all sorts of Maturity talk which invariably end up nowhere and lead you to a life of obscurity. So, growing up is supposed to be bad????? It really ain't that bad, some would argue with deep rooted fears inside their own heart which arise, well of course, due to a very interesting word, Optimism. Yeah because he is an optimist he doesn't feel that bad growing up, is an argument which falls flat on the very onset. I don't know why, how and when exactly came a point where I became an adult from a teenager or for that matter from a child to a teenager. The process was so gradual and foolproof that I couldn't just think over it but rather had to accept it gracefully. Just in case you didn't notice the title was SGRR Public School, KDR. So, just to make my title apt for this post let me write one experience of my school time worth remembering.
The time was 1999 and I had just got admission in my new School, SGRR. Inherently shy by nature, I was having a hard time getting along with a class of 60 students which I was not used to in the previous school........................................the other installment in the next post. 


-Sunny Gusain

No comments: