Friday, March 18, 2011

HARD TIMES NEVER GO AWAY....GOOD TIMES FOLLOW


I wish Hard times were as momentary
as the punch by Mohammad Ali in
this 1965 match
The times are really hard. Hard times it is. I dont mean to discuss Japan here. The Japanese tragedy is of least concern to me. And at most it is only a GK question that I could expect in a cheap exam paper. Then what is it??? Is it the corruption charges against the UPA which I voted for in power. Well, funnily it's not even that. But I would definitely be willing to write an article or few to shred the UPA to pieces.So, let's just say I am upset (sounds too girllly!!!!!!Let it be). The thing is I do a job that doesn't satisfy me physically, sociallyy, psychologically, economically, etc etc. Remember what we used to say when asked for the very first time in college, why Hotel Management? And 99 out of 100 times the first reply would be "coz i like meeting new people''. Well, given the kind of people I have met over the past few months I wish I had never said that. So finally you must be very aware of what I am talking about (unless you are as dumb as my gf).   
-Sunny Gusain

1 comment:

Pratik said...

As dumb as my gf? hihihi
There is definitely a punch in a bracket dedicated to gf :P