Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Again and again......Love Kaput

The haunting is back, the mind is so full of this excruciating pain and suffering. I ask myself, why do I suffer, am I a sinner? What have I done to deserve this scar on my heart and mind? I am full of remorse, and this morbid fear of a vacancy in my soul. I look out for the unknown, losing myself completely with no dreams to live for. Why do I end up alone while I only spread joy and love. Why love has become a morbid word when the world only needs this for resurrection. The validity of love is under question and I ask myself, Is it existent or just a manifestation of human preference. Oral promises are not valid, does that mean we should keep legal promises in love. How do I see when my eyes have been taken out? Why cannot my heart accept what my mind so articulately explains and justifies? Why is it so difficult to comprehend it? Why can't I explain to myself that love as such is not enough and that riches are critical to everything? Why do people carry around two faces, one of love and the other of betrayal? I promise myself never to fall in love again. Heart rending, and calamitous it has been for me whenever I have so generously bestowed my love and care with so much honesty and dedication.

-Sunny Gusain

No comments: